Power Boat Rentals
Grab your friends or loved ones and head over to the highest rated power boat rental company in San Diego. We offer top of the line Bayliner Element speed boats for 6 or 9 passengers. Cruise San Diego Bay in style!
Renting a Power Boat is Easy
Book a 6 or 8 passenger powerboat at SD Adventures in just a few clicks No boaters license required just a valid drivers license. Start by clicking the book now button and choose your preferred date. Then select a 6 passenger or 8 passenger boat. Choose either a 75 minute or 2 hour rental. Then just pick the time slot that works best for you and you’re good to go!
1. Premium 8 Passenger, Yamaha AR-190 Jet Boat from $215 Per hour. Our 2022 Yamaha AR-190 is equipped with LED display, bluetooth sound system and comfortable seating for up to 8 passengers.
2. 6 or 8 passenger, Bayliner Element Speed boats from $137 Per hour. Our Bayliner boats are equipped with bluetooth sound systems, sun shade canopy and comfortable seating for 6 or 8 passengers.
3. Introducing Solliner, an electric boat powered by the sun’s energy. Solliner is a day boat for everyone who wants to enjoy a perfect day on the water with family or friends. She combines fresh design, high-end materials, and the newest eco-friendly technologies.
SD Adventures is Top Rated
Top End Speed Boats
Our 6 and 8 Passenger Bayliner Element power boats come equipped with everything you need to enjoy a day on the water. Our boats are clean and kept in great condition with regular maintenance.
Here are some of the features:
- Comfortable seating for up to 8 passengers
- Bluetooth Stereo System
- Canopy top to provide a shady area over boat center
- Towels provided if needed
The Ideal Location For Your San Diego Power Boat Rental
- To operate a power boat you must be at least 18 years of age, but no special boating license is required…just a driver’s license.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation to enjoy the maximum amount of time. You will have to sign safety waivers upon arrival.
- We provide you with everything you need to know about how to drive the power boat before you leave the marina.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- Gas is always included.
- Our speed boats fit up to 6 or 8 passengers.
- Get ready for a great time!
- We’re the home of the 75-minute rental.
Cruising on a speed boat can be exhilarating, but keep in mind that safety always comes first. Here are a few important safety tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure there is an appropriately sized life jacket for all passengers on board.
- Make sure there is a boat safety kid on board, which will include a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, flashlight, duct tape and various other essential items.
- Always be wary of weather conditions.
- Always follow boating laws and rules of the road. Use common sense.
- Follow proper anchoring and docking procedures.
- Never operate a power boat while under the influence of alcohol.
- Be wary of any harmful fumes.
San Diego has one of the most beautiful natural harbors in the world, known as San Diego Bay. San Diego Bay is the closest body of water to downtown San Diego and spans from Chula Vista north all the way out to the Pacific Ocean.
When jet skiing here you’ll see some of the most scenic views from the Coronado Bridge, to Downtown, marinas of Harbor Island and Shelter Island and beautiful Point Loma.
You’ll also see a variety of local wildlife in the bay including seals, sea lions, bottle-nose dolphin, and a wide variety of birds. This makes it the ultimate place to not only jet ski but take in the many gorgeous sites that San Diego has to offer. It is also a less crowded area for boating and jet skiing, making it a bit safer than other areas.
Considered to be one of the best natural harbors on the west coast of North America, it was colonized by Spain beginning in 1769. San Diego Bay is a home port of major assets, including several aircraft carriers of the United States Pacific Fleet, and as a result of base closures beginning in the 1980s, facilities in San Diego Bay are the major naval base facilities still in operation in California.