Jet Ski Rentals
Get ready for an exciting day on the water with the highest rated jet ski rental company in San Diego. We have a brand new fleet of high-end jet skis so you can fully enjoy all that San Diego Bay has to offer.
Renting a Jet Ski is Easy
SD Adventures makes renting a jet ski super simple. Just click the Book Now button and select the date you prefer. Then choose either a 75 minute or 2 hour rental. From there you just pick the time slot that works best for you and you’re all set!
SD Adventures is Top Rated
We currently have over 300 5 star reviews on Google, Yelp and Tripadvisor. That’s because our customers are our top priority. We go out of our way to make sure that you’re satisfied from the moment you arrive at our facilities until the end of your adventure on the water.
Brand New Fleet of Jet Skis
We’re excited to share that you’ll be riding on the latest model Yamaha VX WaveRunner. These high-end jet skis are designed for a premium experience, with tons of features and industry-first technologies. You’ll be riding in style while you take in the beautiful scenery.
The Ideal Location For Your San Diego Jet Ski Rental
SD Adventures is centrally located on Harbor Island, the perfect location for you and your group to explore downtown and the USS midway by water, get up close and personal with the seals near Ballast Point in the Bay or cruise all the way to the shorelines of Coronado Island and beautiful Point Loma.
- To operate a jet ski you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation to enjoy the maximum amount of time. You will have to sign safety waivers upon arrival.
- We can provide a wetsuit with your rental. Remember, the air can be a bit nippy here in San Diego, but we have you covered!
- We provide you with everything you need to know about how to drive the jet skis before you leave the marina.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- Gas is always included.
- Our WaveRunners seat 1-2 people per jet ski.
- Get ready for a great time!
- We’re the home of the 75-minute rental.
Riding a jet ski can be very exciting, but remember, safety comes first. Here are a few safety tips to keep in mind:
- Always wear a life jacket when riding a jet ski, and make sure it fits properly and supports your individual weight.
- If riding with a passenger, make sure your passenger is ready before taking off.
- Do not drink before or while operating a jet ski.
- Make sure you are attached to the start/stop switch cord so the machine stops if you accidentally fall off.
- Always keep your hands, feet and clothes away from the pump intake.
- Be wary of weather conditions.
- Pay attention to boating laws and rules of the road.
San Diego has one of the most beautiful natural harbors in the world, known as San Diego Bay. San Diego Bay is the closest body of water to downtown San Diego and spans from Chula Vista north all the way out to the Pacific Ocean.
When jet skiing here you’ll see some of the most scenic views from the Coronado Bridge, to Downtown, marinas of Harbor Island and Shelter Island and beautiful Point Loma.
You’ll also see a variety of local wildlife in the bay including seals, sea lions, bottle-nose dolphins, and a wide variety of birds. This makes it the ultimate place to not only jet ski but take in the many gorgeous sites that San Diego has to offer. It is also a less crowded area for boating and jet skiing, making it a bit safer than other areas.
Considered to be one of the best natural harbors on the west coast of North America, it was colonized by Spain beginning in 1769. San Diego Bay is a home port of major assets, including several aircraft carriers of the United States Pacific Fleet, and as a result of base closures beginning in the 1980s, facilities in San Diego Bay are the major naval base facilities still in operation in California.